Evil Within Pilot Episode Evil Within Pilot Episode

good work

good work man the only thing to improve is the voice quality could be a little better.

A Penguin Short A Penguin Short

very nice man

very nice i enjoyed it well. i once tried to create a penguin movie myself but i cuoldn't find a way to animate the moving style i like the way you animated it. well i enjoyed it and got a nice chuckle keep up the good work.

Fallin-Again responds:

Thanks im glad you like it. I hope your animations go well in the future.

A Scanner Ethereally A Scanner Ethereally

amazing

the was weird yet cool. iadded it to my favorites. try and make more stuff like this.

The Lotto The Lotto

umm okay

that was odd. with the music and all and the close up with the rock smashing her face. it was good animation though. the hand scene could have been better but it was decent.

for anyne woh hasn't read the lotto it's a very good short story

Mario Bloopers 2006 Mario Bloopers 2006

Just alright

it was decent. it could have been funnier : / you might wanna work on the jokes alittle bitm ore buti chuckled :) other tan that the movie was pretty good.

S-E5000 responds:

Thanks your comment will be noted. Thanks for the Review

World of Warcraft Addict World of Warcraft Addict

pretty good but...

the flash was good itself but there were alot of untrue facts in there... not everbody who plays WoW is fat...just by playing wow you won't gain 80 pounds....i've been playing WoW for a year and i've actually LOST weight....and by the looks of this movie you've never even played WoW...the sound wasn't that good either but it was a decent movie all together just try and get your facts right next time you make flash.

Don't Do Dat Danny! #1 Don't Do Dat Danny! #1

wow

i think your flash will hurt childeren more than video games.....
and second of allit's neveer been provin video games hurt childeren physcologicly. you have good atristic skills but i don't like this flash. althought GTA: does suck!

Razassin responds:

I don't think you quite got the point, dude...

Lost Art of Story Telling Lost Art of Story Telling

that was good

that was excellent u didn't have the best graphics but it had a deep meaning

LOLK YOU SUCK LOLK YOU SUCK

excellent movie

that was great :P. nice effects nice style.

Penguins Horror Story Penguins Horror Story

you sir

you sir are good at drwaing penguins! nice penguins and that old fashion effect looked nice! those penguins look like they came from resident evil!

wvjmaff responds:

HAHA, well thanks.
I honestly scared myself the first tme I watched the entire thing.